Hey guys, I’m doing a quick update on The Kitten Game. Here’s what’s new:
• A soundtrack by Phyrnna, made up from old, unused tracks, including a couple of very silly ones.
• 12 new achievements – nothing challenging, but they should add a tiny bit of extra gameplay.
• An auto-clicker option that’s enabled by default – no more hand pain!
• Volume controls and quieter sound effects – no more ear pain!
• Copyrighted characters have been replaced with look-a-likes, as usual.
That’s all. This stuff shouldn’t take very long. I just need to carefully consider how powerful that auto-clicker is going to be, so it doesn’t change the original pace of the game too much.