Hey guys, Epic Battle Fantasy 1 is ready for its Steam re-release!
But it’s gonna have to wait until the other games are ready before I publish it.
If you want to play this version of EBF1 a month or two early, throw $2 at me on Patreon to get the .swf and .exe files.
Here’s a list of changes:
• Many Pokemon, Lord Canti, Bob-omb, Mog and Catastrophe had their graphics and names changed for copyright reasons.
• New soundtrack added by Forger434, due to copyright reasons.
• Credits page updated, and you can now listen to the soundtrack there.
• Global volume controls added, and a mute option for music.
• Sound effect volume rebalanced – painfully loud sounds are much quieter now.
• Zero difficulty mode added, where foes have 60% of their original stats.
• Some minor bug fixes: incorrect descriptions fixed, Meta bosses correctly absorb attacks, and ghosts can use Death.
• Game speed and fullscreen options will be added once the EBF Collection launcher is ready.