The Kongregate version is now almost the same as the Steam version.
(Pros: Quality setting means it runs better. Cons: Browsers might delete your saves.)
Anyway, here’s the changes:
• There’s a little options menu which includes sound, frame-skip, and quality.
• There’s a wave counter in battle now!
• Scanned foes’ information can now be viewed at any time during your turn.
• Minigame achievements are noticeably easier.
• Text pops up when a status effect is inflicted.
• The party heals faster when walking around later in the game.
• There’s more useful tips scattered around the menus.
• Bitmaps are higher resolution and the game should look better in cinematic mode.
• There’s more fanart in the gallery now.
• Some links and credits have been updated.
• Little interface improvements here and there
• Lance’s general defence buffed by 10%!